Online Bill Pay
Go Green with Online Bill Pay - Save Time, Money and the Planet!
First Time Users> – To help protect your identity, you will need:
- Account Number
- Invoice Number
Steps to Set Up Automatic Bill Pay:*Setting up automatic payments does not apply payment to outstanding balances. Automatic payments will only be applied on future bills once it has been set up.
- Click Login or one of the Sign Up buttons above - it will open the Bill Pay portal
- To sign up, click Enroll, then enter your account number and invoice number
- Your account number and invoice number are listed at top of your bill. Make sure your account number has “5315-“ in front of it so it should look like “5315-407000000”. Click Next
- Enter your profile information and click Create
- This will prompt you to provide a banking account number and routing number or a credit card. Enter in the payment option of your choice and click Submit.
- If you are already enrolled, enter your username and password to login
- Click Accounts in the top menu, Click where it says Click here to add or edit a bank or credit card account.
- Enter a Bank account or Credit/Debit Card, click Submit
- At the Confirmation, click Setup Recurring Payment.
- Select your preferred options and click Submit to save