Call our friendly customer service representatives at Waste Connections of Colorado Springs to help you determine the size of dumpster or roll-off container necessary for your El Paso County business.
There are numerous advantages for commercial Colorado Springs waste collection customers using dumpsters and roll-off containers. Both dumpsters and roll-offs provide cost effective, hassle-free waste management and can be temporarily or permanently placed on-site to meet the unique needs of your business. Contact us at 719-591-5000 to learn more about our El Paso County Dumpster and Roll-Off service options.
Roll-Off Sizes include:
*The 10 Yard is the only size available for dirt, rock, concrete or asphalt.
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, liquids, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers. If can is filled over the top, we cannot dump.
- Containers can be placed on a driveway or concrete slab.
- Keep children away from all containers.