Call our friendly Waste Connections of Colorado Springs customer service representatives at 719-591-5000 to determine the size of dumpster or roll-off container necessary for your construction project.
For construction customers, there are several advantage to using a dumpster or roll-off container for trash collection services. Both dumpsters and roll-offs provide cost effective, hassle-free waste management for your Colorado Springs area job site – and they can be temporarily or permanently placed depending on your needs.
Roll-Off Sizes Include:
*The 10 Yard is the only size available for dirt, rock, concrete or asphalt.
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, liquids, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers. If can is filled over the top, we cannot dump.
- Containers can be placed on a driveway or concrete slab.
- Keep children away from all containers.